Post-SPM

I guess as SPM ends this gives me no more excuse to not update my blog anymore haha
have been writing drafts on and off but never complete them, now its too late :/

Finishing the last paper marks the end of school life, which also means I'm no longer a school student anymore. Thinking of it, I feel old lol but yeah, not being in school means not a kid which kinda makes me feel excited but a little worried at the same time. I guess its because I enjoyed being young and with all the privileges I could get.

Finishing school life also means future. Education doesn't get planned up for you anymore. I still can't decide what am I interested in and what I want to be. Even it's only the first day after SPM I get a little stressed up looking at college universities and  further studies  adverts. Though I still have some time but yeah I'm kinda worried I won't make my best decision.

Leaving school also means leaving my friends. I'm not a 'love my friends till the moon' or 'friends forever' kinda person, in fact, I don't think I am anyhow really sad leaving my friends. Maybe because I always knew that friendship doesn't last forever, or is it because I don't really have that friend which I could really trust and you know, be friends with? It's always quite clear that among my group of friends, we always claim that we are besties but in reality it doesn't really seems so. Yes, we may have lots of good memories and laughter and fun but we don't really understand each other deep inside and as it seems we don't show our true selves most of the time. Well, I guess friendships are fragile and even if some friendships today may fade off one day I guess its kinda natural and yeah, its okay. As long as the process of it is worthy to be treasured, I guess it was great knowing them. And yeah, I'm grateful for all the friends I had, I have today and all the precious memories, it will always be in my mind.

So I guess this marks a new chapter of my life. Though it feels a little exciting but anxious at the same time, I'm glad that I know God is in control. I know who holds tomorrow, I know who holds my hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回乡一趟。。。。

A VERY TRUE TOUCHING LOVE STORY...