Writing again

Was looking through the old posts I wrote few years ago and I was laughing and feeling embarrased the same time. Saw the old me through the posts and I guess that's what puberty did to me lol. But I also saw how I've lost the interest to write so often again

I guess its half because of the trends of time where writing blogs isn't popular anymore but I still enjoying reading blogs though. I guess few years back when blogspots was still the trend, I wrote because to make myself popular err I guess just among my friends and it was a major failure obviously because it feels more like I'm 'tweeting' random stuffss like in social networks. Those times I cared about views and comments but now I kinda feel more comfortable with less people reading my blog cos anyone can read it and anyone can judge. I feel more like writing to myself than to people haha
And the other half might be just because there's too much things on the internet that's seems more exciting than writing. Since 2012 where I started watching a hk drama I'm already addicted to dramas which really steals of most of the time on the computer and even my life. That's how I rot with  dramas during holidays like this

anyways its the 4th day after camp and thank God I'm still doing my quiet time, praying that I'll keep this on till RBS.  Though this year's camp was not a really knocked on the head or touching one, I guess this camp was most beneficial as in I've gain the most knowledge on how to be more Christ-like. I guess its more of learning in class like than just listening to sermons. I guess that's how it is in RBS since the speaker is from there haha

And oh, it's less than two weeks to Christmas which means the festive season of the year is coming very very soon! Time is passing so fast that I don't want the 'year-end fun' to end so soon. But I guess what's important is to appreciate the moments to enjoy! Hope that everyday of this month will be a productive one. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回乡一趟。。。。

A VERY TRUE TOUCHING LOVE STORY...