Fare thee well, my 2014!

It's the time of the year!!!! for the last bits of selfies and status updates before 2015 kicks in and here am I writing the last post for the year again haha.

So a little recap of 2014.
Year of kiasunesss and books and books.

Year of wefiess and ultimate vainness

.



Year of new experiences.





Year of parting and saying goodbye.




Year of family gatherings and holidays!


So it's quite a year I guess.
And I'm glad it was. I'm glad of how it is and how every part of it has made me, me today. Am thankful for people I met, people I love, people who are kind to me and people who are not. Thank God that he has been with me all the times and I'll know he will still be by my side for years to come. Now to step into the new year which is full of new things and endless possibilities, here's to a great year of 2015 ahead!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回乡一趟。。。。

A VERY TRUE TOUCHING LOVE STORY...