It has been quite a long time I create a new post. The holiday is coming to an end.Today is already Saturday and we will go back to school on Monday,time really flies...

When school is reopen, we will be busy for the role model preparation,while Audrey,Jelly and
me are going to the singing competition on Tuesday, quite a rush. I was quite regret to chose the
song because the song was quite hard to sing,but it was okay when I sing with a lower tune.I
hope I could get a trophy this year because this is the last year.

I only got a trophy when I was standard two, and it was because of this trophy, I became a member of the school choir, I never regret making this choice. Joining choir will always be something I am proud of in my primary school years. I guess it brought me out of my crying zones, thought me to express myself and I found a great hobby and talent which is singing of course haha

Today, Brina will come to my house. I was thinking of the changes when she came to my house three years ago while we were classmates and the closest friends that the whole class know. It was a big change for me especially from 2006 to 2007.I was really a big change...Not only my house was slightly change, everything change. Friendship, attitude, and the biggest change of all, the love for others...(not the love between a boy and girl) the love between teachers and pupils,and pupils between pupils...I was wondering, did I manage to adapt the situation in these few years?Where almost everything in my school life change?

And I would be busy asking myself the 'why' question for some time...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

回乡一趟。。。。

A VERY TRUE TOUCHING LOVE STORY...