3736 in base eight :)

its already the second week of 2014
and I only started my first post
but that shows how busy I am lol
YES, I'm quite busy now
especially with homework start stacking higher and higher
even when school have just started
although there's not much time for leisure anymore
but I enjoy the packed lifestyle
maybe because I've been rotting at home for too long
that's why I enjoy being busy haha
ok too much crap

I still want to do my new year resolutions
haha you might think its quite late
but there's no deadline right?
but first I would like to conclude what I've been doing/acheived in 2013:

1. Bought and learn the ukulele! Yay!
 Progress : Kind of stuck at the same level but still trying to learn more!

2. Learnt that I must be more responsible to gain trust
sounds familiar huh? recall the moral nilais haha

3. Experienced loads of new experience
Exp: Archery, Hiking, Abseiling etc

4. and luxury
Exp: Winter warmers, IMAX, Starbucks(Yep, I'm kinda jakun)

5. Discovered that I've become mature in my choice of reading
novels not storybooks haha although i don't mind though lol

6. Discover that I like bowling and hiking
but not good in it though haha

7. Started doing quiet time more regularly :)
Although not perfect score :P

8. Learn how to speak
in the sense of not being push to speak publicly

9. What else? Oh dissected a frog!
Poor sad frog :(

10. Know my strength and narrowed down my choice of career

Initially it should be 10 but I want to add this 2 in:

11. Understand and know what is 一山还有一山高
basically it means don't be proud, there's always someone better

12. Still hate cats
actually this doesn't count right?haha

So that's all, now for my 2014 resolutions:

1. Do quiet time more regularly(try to hit perfect score)

2. Don't stop learning new stuff on the ukulele

3. STOP WASTING SO MUCH TIME & DO THINGS FASTER
actually this should be the first!

4. Exercise!

5. Try your best in SPM!

So, I don't want to set too much resolutions
cos i might just forget about it and I'm doubtful if i can keep them too
Anyways, hope 2014 will be a better year than 2013

AH, a long and boring post, yes I'm quite long-winded sometimes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回乡一趟。。。。

A VERY TRUE TOUCHING LOVE STORY...