Bangkok, Thailand:D


So here is the long awaited bangkok post! YAY *cheers*
I just came back from youth camp the day before the trip so it was HECTIC
Bangkok, we're coming!
First lunch

Paige addicted to the phone
Most of their drinks are sold in bottles, cool huh?

The hotel Galleria 10 was small but really beautiful :)
 To keep this post short (coz I dont feel like writing much:(
I'll just write about all the special experiences :)
Because we went as 14 person in a family, we hired a big van to drive us around (and its driver of course)
MyUncles and Aunts had already said way before the trip
temples are NO NO haha
actually its because we're bringing kids so walking much in temples would not be the best choice
ACTUALLY ITS JUST BECAUSE WE WANT MORE TIME TO GO FOR SHOPPING
that's just all excuses haha
oh, so back to the topic
the first "tourist spot" we went was Terminal 21
it's a shopping mall but I TELL YOU
its not really different with other malls when you walk in
but the secret lies in..
the TOILETTTT
YES, YOU DID NOT READ WRONGLY
IT ISS THE TOILET
you will never believe their toilet is a toilet
because their toilet dont  seems like a toilet at all
oh my, what am I crapping?lol
nvm, you;ll know when you see the pictures:)
THE TOILET OF FIRST FLOOR, yes this is the toilet, not a museum!
 YOU will be totally AMAZED when you reach each floor
coz every floor has different themes
it;s like opening a fortune cookie each floor
and get amazed by   the         TOILET
and their toilet have different themes too
and yes people come to the mall because of their TOILET LOLOL
okay we did some shopping too la hah
Japan themed floor

Oh how  can I forget to show you Paige, awww

Paige pushing the Sumo's butt hahah

Japanese theme toilet

who is that lol a random person who is taking picture with the toilet wall hahah

Welcome to ISTANBUL:)


Look at their lights!!!







The carribbean themes toilet





Selfie:)


Manhattan:)
 There is  a total of nine floors
and I TELL YOU
it totally feels different than looking at pictures
so if you are going to bangkok
U MUST DEFINITELY VISIT THE TOILETS OF TERMINAL 21!



I'm really amazed by the creativity and how innovative these people are
to use these as their attraction
simply BRILLIANT!

 Also on the first night,
we went for a cultural show entitled Siam Niramit
Entrance, welcomed by the elephant



Appetizer before we go into the theatre for the main dish

 I couldn't bring my camera or tablet in coz photo or video is prohibited
but the show was awesome n the technology of the stage was really cool
one moment it was hard ground and the next it became stream!

If you never visit the floating market, you have never visit bangkok
so there we are taking a ride on the boat to the market

 So I guess many knows what its like so I wont talk more
this is our lunch for the day

Their satay tastes REALLY GOOD, kinda like taiwan sausage hah

China Town, food haven

 On the third day,
we took another boat to ride along Menam Chao Praya,
the longest river in Thailand *i think*

Oh, i think we had 3 coconuts in two days;)
In the afternoon we went to Siam Paragon
the epitome of high-class Bangkok

We had enough shopping the other day at Platinum Fashion Mall
so we watched The Hobbit IMAX!

I must say IMAX 3D was very interesting
it really feels very real
but the Hobbit was quite boring
so even with stinging bees approaching your face
I still felt like dozing of
On the last day, we went for last minute shopping
at Platinum AGAIN
bwahaha, but i didnt buy anything for myself :(
There was a demonstration going on


 Oh,oh oh, I tried something that I wouldn't like before the trip
and I love it so much after this 
which is the durian sticky rice!
Those who know me would know that I don't like durian
I tried the mango sticky rice first and thought it was just ok
then I tried the durian one and immediately fall in love with it haha
My mum was shocked coz i never liked durian
The coloured rice :)
YUM YUM :)

Conclusion of bangkok,
nice to eat, great to shop!
bought all my new clothes there:)
Very satissfied with this trip:DD
So, that's all for bangkok
its 2 hours to 2014
so wish you a Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回乡一趟。。。。

A VERY TRUE TOUCHING LOVE STORY...