FOUR is better than THREE

here I am reviving my helplesss bloggie
somehow i might just be making a useless post to just make my number of posts for this year to become FOUR
Anyway, just a flash of 2013
hmm, seems like its still  just an ordinary year
with the final exams over, and the hoildays starting for two weeks already
its again the highlight of the year!!!
although this year I'm not going for any major holidays
but still there are yet a few exciting events coming on
first, right on the first day of holidays, BROGA CAMP!!
indeed, i can't deny that it was an amazing trip and really well spent
although its only two days
maybe because I'm kind of doing nothing at home right now
audrey, me , hooi yee and choutong (frm left)
and I get to try new things too like
abseiling, wall climbing, kayaking and flying fox
as well as pony riding and cow milking!

pony riding
exactly when the milk spurt out!
abseiling

wall climbing
 
Kayaking was fun although it was not adventurous as I've imagine

oh, the campfire was the tallest I've ever seen

 they even have a campfire performance i would say
campfire was fun excpt the moment i got the passing ball
fortunately, I have faithful friends who are willing to be embarrassed together:')
our 4 maju gang:)

We get to put up the  "flying lantern" 孔明灯 too

oh and yeah I've climb Broga Hill!
It was tiring rather than adventurous
I'll say I prefer adventurous one like Sg. Chilling
Nevertheless, it was a good hike and the view on top was worth it
new day dawning:)

Group photo, say CHEESE:D

and most importantly, I've finnalyyy met Brina!!!
like after four years?!
although we're not really close anymore
I still cherish the moments we had when we were still small kids in primary school
and the moments we did silly things together
and I shall say she is my childhood bestfriend!:D

So, I guess I'm lazy to type further more
Hopefully I'll be able to update more
especially about my bangkok trip coming up, youth camp, and many christmas events:)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回乡一趟。。。。

A VERY TRUE TOUCHING LOVE STORY...