Things we call FOOD :) Part 1

 Going to write about food today
after a long break since my last post
although I'm going to have my mid-year exam in two days time TT
anyway I'm back to my home sweet home after two months
here's what my mum made past three or fours weeks before :)
dunno what name is this but it is a "sweet water" haha

the potatoes and yams with sagu, yummy
crispy , sweet and scrumptios!

look at the sticky sweet "nian gao", superb!( ignore my fat thumb)

 


Sticky! a gift from Aud, lime flavour :)


there are many cats in permata, here's a strange phenomena there :
can you see a rat with the two cats living in peace and harmony?
 the cats are actually waiting for their food from the house owner
they were spoon fed until they don't know how to eat rats anymore

here's a shot of Ke Ying's birthday cake :)

the handwritting is quite messy, btw its capuccino cake

My family got some vouchers for a hi-tea at Dorsett hotel
although its not really a hi-tea because you just got to choose one main course
but u have the desert section all to yourself
so its kind of desert hi-tea :)
 lasagna~yummy

dad's pasta


Sis' spaghetti

Ice cream for desert!

can't miss the toppings

ice kacang!

and lots and lots of cakes

cakes

and malay kuih!

oohh, marshmallows! i actually took a quarter of that jar XD

with chocolate!

my sis

a shot of the restaurant
I've attended my cousin sister's wedding last week
and its also my family's family day last week
so we'll leave that for Part 2
coz I need some sleep now
good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回乡一趟。。。。

A VERY TRUE TOUCHING LOVE STORY...