I hate cats!

okay, you might be protesting that
but actually I'm SCARED of cats
but i dislike cats,
especially cats with messy fur, evil eyes
and DIRTY cats
yesterday while i was talking to my sis on the staircase,
this evil dirty furry cat rush down the stairs
and i gave a screamed
i don't know how it manage to run so fast down the stairs
(maybe it just jumped and fly over the flight of stairs)
but at that moment i was like OMGOSH
n what makes it worse is that my room door was left ajar!!
then i start mourning the whole night
it gives me the creeps when i imagine what it was doing in my room
so i mop my room
i changed the bedsheet
and i wipe almost everything i could imagine the cat touching
now i cant wait to move back to my old house
and i hate cats more than ever now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回乡一趟。。。。

A VERY TRUE TOUCHING LOVE STORY...