Happy birthday, Jesus:)

I'm back from korea!
really a wonderful trip
I've post most of my photos on facebook
so I'll won't say much here
actually I was expecting a whole carpet of snow waiting for me when i got out of the airport
but there was nothing
just plain coldness
but there was bits of ice on the first day
then it snowed on the second day!
first experience of snow
 but i saw what i want not long after

a soft white blanket covering the ground
 so we started to play with the snow of course!

throwing the snow
watch us play :)
so very fun!!!!!
although its very cold
we have warm food everyday
usually steamboat
and their food taste bland
coz koreans are not very picky with their food
so we are quite fed up after a few days
but i'm definitely very please to start the whole trip again!
if only i could :'(
I really miss korea now
I miss the cold wind blowing my cheeks
(although its bitterly cold sometimes XD)
we went to a lot of places
and got to know a lot of things
and we got to ski!
woohoo~that was really fun
although i fell several times
but really a great experience!

It is Christmas today
I didn't join caroling yesterday
because I was having sore throat :(
but i went to a christmas gathering
Going to celebrate christmas with the OA's tomorrow
Wish everyone a blessed Christmas~




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回乡一趟。。。。

A VERY TRUE TOUCHING LOVE STORY...