turtlenecks, longjohn, and pink gloves!

I spend the whole day doing nothing
I have things to do like clearing my form 2 books
but I'm just too lazy, not inspired
I just lay on the couch,
watching tv
go out to eat
I read a little of the storybooks I borrowed from the national library
and for the first time,
I did not finish the storybooks within 2 days
instead, I'm interested in finding information about korea
the weather, clothing
mum has started to pack
and I don't understand why can't we have our individual luggage:(
I even brush up a little on simple korean phrases
although the trip is still about 2 weeks and half long
mum and dad says they want to renovate the house
I'm eager about the interior designing
but I don't see any progress
instead, my parents are interested to buy another condo for investment
well, I haven't do my quiet time for quite a couple of days XD
so I guess I do it now :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回乡一趟。。。。

A VERY TRUE TOUCHING LOVE STORY...