Gen Japanese Restaurant~The Legend Hotel

my second visit to The legend Hotel falls on today
this time i was also brought there by my mum
the restaurant was so nice!!
we went into a room like this:
there was a garden behind
but the door could not be open
its a pity i forgot to take my camera along
or i would have took the pictures myself
there were lots of variety of food
the best of all are the sushi's n a chesse tart withe blueberry under it
scrumptious! delicious! XD
i tried the wasabi on its own
n honestly, it tastes horrible!
not because its spicy
but the weird taste.........
n the only thing im not satisfied with
is i cant find the restroom!
i have to eat with my hand that is use for taking off my shoe!!
urghh..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool kids

over~~

MAINTAINANCE? Arghh..