Brrr...COLD!!!but totally FUN!!!

i went to two theme parks this week!
also went for the "tongue tied about the gospel"
that was quite interesting...i learned to do some tricks
but evangelism is the main point
*************************************************

I went to times square on wednesday
with my cousin sister from penang
we went to the theme park n played the games
i played the supersonic odyssey(but i closed my eyes)XD
but i still dont dare to play the space attack n dna mixture
the next day my shoulders ache
dunno whyXD

**************************************************

"WOW!! im in Genting!!"
I exclaimed happily after i got out from the car yesterday
Yes, i finally got to go to Genting after 9 years (according to my memory)XD
i met up with audrey at the outdoor entrance
her grandma was so generous
she gave me n my sister a treat!
we bought the family package (aud is a kid!)XD
we played the Spinner first...so cold when the wind blows...
then the Cyclone next...so fun screaming when it goes down then up
then the pirate train...so boring, wasting our time!
next the pirate ship!!!so scary...but my sis said she was feeling nth!!
then we waited for an hour for the funkart/grand prix
i was pushed to the tyres by someone from the back when i was turning
i cant move coz i will bang the tyres so i juz sat there waiting..
i wave to the worker but he juz told me to turn
wat a lazy worker!!
then when aud came the third round,
she stopped in front of me
n she too,
got stucked!!
my sis n aud went for 3 laps
but i went for 2 laps only TT
next time we will go there at 8 a.m.
n play that first!!
then the first batch will be us...
second will also be us!!haha XDXD(because there are no ppl==)
after that, we played the space shot
maybe i was too scary till i did not feel the "heart pulling down thingy"
but i did feel the buttock in space thingy
the gravity was slower than the chair
so our butts did not touch the chair when it went down
i was closing my eyes because i was too scared
aud was .....!!!(dunno how to say)
she open her eyes for the entire ride!!!
then we wanted to go for the flying dragon
but there was to many people
n it wont move when it rains
so we gave it up
my sister queued for the bumper boat
but we went for the Sungai Rejang Flume Ride instead
becoz we hv limited time n the flume ride had a few people only
it was raining so we wore our sweaters
it was fun when we went down the slide
we were all wet and shivering after the ride
then we bought candy floss to eat
we planned to play cockscrew, bumperboat n flying dragon too
but ended up plying seven rides only
i went home with wet clothes
aud n her sis continued playing
because they were staying there for the night
i immediately had a hot shower when i gt back home
n i slept at 7.30 because i was to tired
i woke up at 9.45 again
n got back to bed at 1o.3oXD
today i woke up at 10
and wrote my delayed post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回乡一趟。。。。

A VERY TRUE TOUCHING LOVE STORY...