Back From Camp!

just came back from YP Camp yesterday evening
camp was fun
especially those adventurous activities like
night hiking,
stream trotting( my poor leg..),
obstacle course and
water war..
fortunately, i didnt get any leaches on my legs during those activities!
but there was one on my shoe when i was night hiking, thoughXD
but i kicked it off before it could crawl onto my leg
we slept in tents
and although it was hard,
i could still sleep because
it was too tiring!
except the first nightXD
it was raining everyday
so we cant hang our clothes outside
n our tent was like
a stinky pasar malam..
i got quite a lot of mosquitoe bites on my hands n legs too

by the way, the food was much better than last year!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回乡一趟。。。。

A VERY TRUE TOUCHING LOVE STORY...